- Monasteries on mountain tops : The spiritual vibe of the beautiful Tiger’s Nest Monastery perched at a height of 3000m on a vertical cliff. It is believed Guru Rinpoche flew to this cliff on a flaming tigress and meditated here. This spectacular monastery is one of the most sacred sites to the Buddhist pilgrims.
2. Clean Air : It’s carbon negative. Yes, Bhutan holds the distinction of being the only carbon negative country in the world.
3. A Happy Place The most peaceful Kingdom in the World. Bhutan is a very safe and peaceful destination.Bhutan hasn’t been marred by any political conflicts, extreme poverty or has to worry about crime In the Kingdom. It’s the only country to measure GNH or Gross National Happiness as an indicator of its prosperity.
4.Historical architecture: Thimphu the small capital of Bhutan and the only capital in the world without traffic lights to explore the colourful weekend markets and quirky shops. Thimphu houses the traditional Bhutanese art, culture and tradition. The architecture of the city is embellished with wooden houses and concrete buildings constructed in traditional Bhutanese style.
5. Exotic cuisines : Bhutan is the only country in the world where chilli is not used as a seasoning but a vegetable! The national dish is “ema-datshi”, which is a chilli and cheese stew served with rice. Adventurous tourists may like to sample it at their own risk!
6. Traditional art : Bhutanese Arts and Crafts known as the Zorig Chusum is symbolic and rooted in Buddhist philosophy. They are; woodwork, stonework, carving, painting, sculpting, wood turning, black smithy, ornament making, bamboo work, paper making, tailoring and weaving. Pema Lingpa, a treasure discoverer, introduced these arts and crafts to Bhutan in the 15th century
7. Feel Traditional : Women in kimono and men in ghost will make you realize the importance of preserving one’s tradition and culture.They shall make you ponder about what are you doing to conserve your heritage.
8. No visa required for Indian people.
This article has been provided to us by @Dreamcaster. For more information on planning your trip details, you can contact them directly :
DM -7002942956 Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Itinery Link :https://bit.ly/31UjCK1